Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where to start?


Soo much to catch up on, as I have not been very faithful with my posting lately! I will try to get back on track again this week. This weekend I finished a wedding cake that took me hours and hours, and Wednesday we are leaving for Ryan's army graduation in GA, so there will be a couple days of down time in between there. :-) Maybe I can be productive enough in my "day to day" things that I can have some time to highlight what has been going on around here and in Ohio with the house project! Anyways, tonight all I have is a pic of the latest cake, which I am very glad to have finished. It was a challenge because of the construction- stacked layers. Also, I spent alot of time making the bavarian cream filling and the frosting, though it was so deliciously rich that is was worth the effort! :-) I need some more pratice on my piping....but my hand was soooo cramped by last night...I think I will give it some time before trying again!

No comments: