Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Website

My new website is live! Yay! I am still in the process of uploading photos to it, but it is there on the real web, lol! :-) This is something that I have been wanting to do for awhile, and I have been working on switching over to the new site for a few weeks. So, feel free to take a look if you are interested. If not, ignore this post! You can find the link at the side under my "blogroll" section (which also needs updating!) where it says "Capture the Moment Photos". Feedback is always welcome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The new site is great!!! I bet it feels good to have it up now!

re: Our "dating" anniversary is October, and our wedding anniversary is in November.

I'm sure you remember how things were for us "back then" in Indiana. I can't even imagine us acting/living that way now!