Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Hunter!


I can't believe our little guy is 3 years old already! The time does fly! His actual birthday was yesterday, the 18th, but he had a little birthday party tonight and I will try to post some pics of that tomorrow. Lots of little kids running around, and lots of noise = lots of fun for both of our little guys! Tomorrow morning we are planning to go "bunny rabbit" shopping for his birthday gift...he says he will name it "three". :-) He is such a sweet natured little fella', always full of hugs and kisses for us, and with a smile to brighten the day. I am trying to remember every moment, even the mischevious ones, and store them away for the days when he doesn't come so easily to my lap. But for now, I love to hear him say " hold me, momma" and " I lub you"! If ony there were a way to save the feeling of little arms around your neck...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! Happy Birthday to Hunter! (And to Ken.. a little late!)