Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All Together Now...

This past weekend we had the privelage of enjoying my whole(immediate only) family for a couple of days. It was great, because we haven't all been together since Ryan left for boot camp last winter, and won't be again until some unknown time in the future after he gets back from his tour of duty in Iraq at least 8 months from now. It could be longer, but we never know for sure. Mom and Dad, Ryan, and Josh came out late Friday night, followed in a few hours by Matt & Melissa. They all crowded in and we tried to catch up as much as possible in 2 days. We got to hear some of Ryan's experiences, although I think he could write a book on what he has seen and done thus far overseas. Amidst the fun, we had an early Thanksgiving dinner and took some family photos. They turned out pretty great for 2 inexperienced ladies, 2 new cameras, and a tripod as photographers. I don't have time to type a whole lot right now (imagine that!) but I did want to share some of our pics with you. Here ya go! (Please pardon my still chubby self , as these pics are worth being in even if I am still only 3 weeks pp!)



2 comments:

Corey, Julie, Trevin & Logan said...

The family pics look great! It's neat to see your whole family. How's the photography going? Your photos of your brother looked good...isn't it nice to have someone to practice on? Little Kendan is precious! I love the name!

Unknown said...

I like this new background (But the dark text is hard on my eyes against the dark background!)

Glad you were able to gather together with the whole family. The older we get, the rarer those moments seem.