Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Saturday...







I had a photo session today at a State park nearby. The family had 2 children, one of who was 2 years old, and did NOT want to hold still! He kept running away from his parents & little sister, but we managed to get some cute "on the go" poses. I guess that is something I will have to learn to deal with if I am going to get serious about this. We'll see! I have a few more appts coming up, and have begged some friends' children to practice on, too! Here's a couple of my fave clicks from today. Other than that,poor Ken is sick now. And the kids seem to be getting it again??? I am feeling guilty because I let them out to play at the park today, thinking the fresh air would be good for them, and that they were almost well again. So, Hunter fell on the slide and knocked his front tooth a bit crooked and bloody. Now he can't eat anything without crying, but it seems solid, not like it will be permanent damage. Poor guy, but he seemed to have fun playing afterwards anyways. Tonight he is mostly saying "I need you Mommy!" Not that I mind the cuddles!

No comments: