Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sick...and sick again...

Well, sorry about the lack of postings lately. We have been feeling under the weather since Saturday, so I have been busy holding kids , etc. Seems to have started with the sniffles, then gone into a fever and tummy troubles for Hunter. He has gotten over that, but is really clingy and tired still. Bradyn says today that he has a sore throat, and is sleeping alot, so I think we are starting with something else. And now, I'm feeling rotten too. Just a sore throat and headache n small fever, nothing major, but I think we will have to miss Bible Study tonight. :-( Anyways, thought I would let you know where I disappeared to. Hopefully we will all be feeling better soon! I will try to post some pics of the group we had over on Friday night as soon as I can. Have a good evening, all!

3 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I think I know exactly how you're feeling!! I've been under the weather with a cold since Saturday also!! UGH! I hope you're all better VERY soon!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

And here I thought it was the difficulty of the Ezekial passages that kept you home... :)

Hope you're all better soon!

Marjorie Lehman said...

I how I wish you could have a good hot bowl of chicken and rice soup like we made for the lady at this house who's sick! Allergies seem worse here in AL because of the weather being so dry. Please use every ounce of TLC you have and get well soon!