Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Smiles




Here are the adorable kiddos that I mentioned visiting in a previous post. I didn't have one of M by herself, so I included the one of Bradyn with her. That's how they were most of the time, anyways. We parents had wondered if their interests would grow apart as they are getting older and she prefers to play with her dolls and he prefers basketball. We need not have worried yet, as the whole group managed to play together well with only a few bumps and bruises. :-) Isn't little guy getting so big already? And L and S are just as cute as ever. One thing I am sure of is that if I were in their parent's shoes, I would have a VERY hardtime disciplining S with her precious little smiles! Our boys had a lot of fun...it was the longest they ever spent with one set of friends "all in a row". Hopefully they weren't TOO happy to see us pack up and go home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, are they growing. You did a good job on the pics.