Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday morning at our friends' in Florida









Those of you who know us probably already know that we recently took a trip to see some of our good friends in Florida. We had a really great time! We spent a long weekend with them, and enjoyed the warm weather and being able to let the kids outside without bundling them up first! Since my blog is viewable to just about anyone who happened to stop by, I don't feel that I should post pics of their family without getting permission first, so I am only sharing a few of our kids this time. However, we did really enjoy catching up a bit! These pics are some we snapped after Sunday morning meeting. It's not been warm enough here to take pics outside, so I had to take advantage of the sun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Permission granted.

Brent

p.s. Do you want Kezia's too? :)