Monday, March 23, 2009

Seven years together...


March 23rd, 2002 , 7 years ago, we were saying our vows. Has it really been that long ago? In some ways, it seems like it isn't possible that we have been married for 7 years! How is it that just yesterday I was falling in love and today we are already raising 3 little ones? Alot has happened very quickly for us in the last few years, and because of that, sometimes we don't take the time to remember just what it was that brought us together in the beginning. So, today I wanted to take the time to be thankful for the man who takes care of me, is a wonderful father to our children, listens to me, makes me laugh, knows all of my dreams (and opinions-sorry bout that one, Ken!)and loves me despite my faults. Thanks for being the one that does all of that and so much more, Kenneth! I love you even more today than I did the day I married you!

No comments: