Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beautiful Weather!

We have finally had a day in which the temperature climbed almost all the way to 60 degrees! We have been hoping that would happen soon, and decided to take advantage of it by heading to the park for a bit. The kids have been sniffly the last few days...actually they have had sniffles for the better part of a week and a half now! I thought it would do them some good to get some fresh air, and talked them into sitting relatively still for these pics. Looking at them now, I am struck by how much they are growing. In the "every-dayness" of life, I must not have really looked at them lately. Look how tall Hunter is, and how grown up Bradyn is getting! ...and the baby...is sitting up all on his own and has a tooth already. I am at once happy and wistful...because these wonderful childhood days are speeding past and I know a day will come all too soon when I want to start them all over again. It is such a wonderful blessing to "raise" these little ones, and I am so thankful that I have them in my life. I am attempting to teach them, but I feel like I am the one learning sooo much!


1 comment:

Corey, Julie, Trevin & Logan said...

I LOVE the pics of the boys! Very cute!